(Old - 2) Second post in as many days!
Welcome back to my blog! Let me start by saying that you shouldn’t get used to me posting this often. As you can see from the theme, I’m building this site while I am between jobs. I will not have this much time to post for quite some time. However, I wanted to get the hang of writing posts and doing stuff with markdown, hence the second quick post.
As I’ve also mentioned a few times, I’m trying to get familiar with git as well. I’ve grabbed plenty of repos before, but it’s different pushing them rather than just pulling them down. Because I want to practice using some features of markdown, here’s a list of some future blog posts, in no particular order.
- Basics of using git
- Some cool markdown tips and tricks
- Setting up a Jekyll site of your own
- This is a far away future post Can Jekyll be pwnd? If so, how?
- Customizing your theme?
- Porting an exploit to Metasploit
- What do you listen to when you pwn?
- Stuff I learned from writing a Twitter bot
- General stuff I’ve learned about programming
- Cool GNU/Linux tips and tricks
- VIM tips
Cheers and HACK THE PLANET!